Discover Lucerne's Essence: City Tours
Select Your Experience
- Embark on an adventure through the enchanting Lucerne region on this guided tour, where medieval towns, delectable artisan cheese, and breathtaking Alpine scenery await your discovery.
- Immerse yourself in Switzerland's proud cheese-making tradition as you indulge in the flavors of authentic, handcrafted cheese.
- Ascend Mt. Titlis aboard a 360-degree rotating cable car that offers a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Visit the city of Lucerne on a short tour and make the most of your time in this quaint and charming place.
- Expert local guide
- Air-conditioned 19-seater coach
- Priority Mt. Titlis Cable car and Rotair pass
- Short Lucerne city tour
- Cheese tasting
- All fees and taxes
- Private vehicle to the meeting point
- Lunch at Mt. Titlis
- Tip: Since altitude sickness is commonly seen in people visiting the Alps, check-in with your physician may be helpful in making sure that you have a safe and comfortable trip.
- The tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.